June 2019 Issue of Virginia Criminal Justice Bulletin Available
The Radford University Criminal Justice Department is pleased to distribute the latest issue of the Virginia Criminal Justice Bulletin.The purpose of the Virginia Criminal Justice Bulletin is to provide timely information about court cases, legislative actions, and general subject matter of interest to criminal justice legal advisors and practitioners in Virginia.
The Bulletin can be found online at: https://www.radford.edu/content/cj-bulletin/home/june--2019--vol--4--no-1-.html.
June, 2019 (Vol. 4, No.1)
- Article: May the Police Ask for Consent to Search at the Conclusion of a Traffic Stop?
- Commentary on May the Police Ask for Consent to Search at the Conclusion of a Traffic Stop?
- Article: Improving the Law of Abduction in Virginia
- Article: Qualified Immunity: How “Qualified” Is It?
- Article: Background Hiring Investigations on College Students