Start Date: 8/3/2020 8:00 AM EDT
End Date: 8/4/2020 4:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Skyline Drive Regional Criminal Justice Academy Location:
2182 E 3rd St.
Middletown, VA United States 22645
Event Website: https://www.iapevideo.com/cart_classes/list2.php?Location_Code=Middletown,%20VA
International Association for Property & Evidence Inc. (IAPE)
***This program has been rescheduled for August 3-4.
This two-day course provides a unique training opportunity for those responsible for, or are actively involved in the operation, supervision or management of a Property and Evidence Unit.
- In-depth training in "best-practices" for evidence and property room management
- Network with other professionals from across the nation.
- Instructors are recognized experts in the field, with professional and academic credentials.
- Fee includes tuition, membership for non-members, student workbooks and study materials.
- Each student will receive a certificate of attendance and various links for needed manuals.
There is limited seating so register now while seats are still available!
Skyline Drive Regional Criminal Justice Academy
2182 E 3rd St.
Middletown, VA 22645
Hampton Inn Front Royal
9800 Winchester Rd.
Front Royal, VA 22630
$99.00 (plus tax)
Rate good till: 5/01/2020
Click here for Lodging Website
Can't Make It In-Person?
The Full online course class option is a great choice if you want much of the same training as the Live classes but without the travel and time away from the department. The IAPE Property and Evidence Management video Course is approximately 14 hours in length and was prepared by Law Enforcement Personnel for Law Enforcement personnel. Completion of the course meets the training requirements for becoming a Certified Property and Evidence Specialist (CPES). Find out more