Be sure to apply for positions as directed under "HOW TO APPLY"
in the Position Information box, and not simply by clicking on the "Apply for this Position" link on the right-hand side. Nearly every job advertised on the VACP Jobs Board requires that you use the hiring agency's own unique application process and they will not
consider information submitted through the "Apply for this Position" email form as an official application.
The Town of Haymarket Police Department is accepting applications for full time and part time community oriented, current Virginia D.C.J.S. Certified law enforcement officers
Some duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to Calls for Service
- Investigating crimes and traffic accidents
- Proactive patrols, deter crime, and apprehend offenders
- Enforce criminal and traffic laws
- Testifying in legal proceedings
- Collect, transport, and secure evidence & property
- Complete detailed reports
How to Apply:
Please contact the Haymarket Police Department directly, either in person (at 15000 Washington St. Suite 110 Haymarket, Va. 20169) or by phone (703-753-2700) or follow the link on the Town Website (www.townofhaymarket.org) to get an application.
- Base pay of $30 an hour depending on experience and education
- Excellent equipment and facility
- Uniforms, gun, and other equipment provided
- Health Insurance, Vacation and Sick pay
||Haymarket Police Department
||$52,000 to $63,000
|Posting Start Date:
||This listing expires on: 3/13/2021