REVIVE! Master Trainer Resources
Master Trainer Resources*For Training Resources for the First Responder Basic Rescuer Training, please go to: https://www.vachiefs.org/revivetrainerresources
AFTER THE TRAINING
- Remember to collect the completed registration and evaluation forms before participants are dismissed from training.
- The Training Instructor must enter the data from the registration forms and evaluation forms into the REVIVE Training Data excel workbook. Instructions can be found below.
- The Training Instructor must send the workbook along with scanned copies of the registration and evaluation forms to the VACP via email to email@example.com. Please send the actual excel workbook, not a scanned copy of the printed pages!
- An acknowledgment email will be sent. If there are any issues with the documents or excel workbook, the trainer will receive an email with additional information.
REVIVE! TRAINING MATERIALS / FORMS
For Master Trainers:
- First Responders Training of Trainers Presentation
- Link: Narcan Video
- Link: Nuggets Video
- First Responders Training Sign-in Sheet
- First Responders Training Data (excel workbook)
- REVIVE! Training Agreement
- First Responders Training Guide
- First Responders Training Registration Form
- First Responders Training Evaluation Form
REVIVE! TRAINING DATA - EXCEL WORKBOOK INSTRUCTIONS
Funding to support this training and the purchase of naloxone for First Responders is being provided by a Federal Grant being managed by the Virginia Department of Health (VDH) in partnership with the Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services (DBHDS). The Virginia Association of Chiefs of Police (VACP) is managing the First Responder responsibilities of this grant for the Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services (DBHDS). To ensure continuation of this funding for First Responders, training data must be collected and reported.
There are two spreadsheets in the Revive Training Data workbook that can be found by clicking on the tabs at the bottom of the screen. After all data has been entered into the spreadsheets, please Save the file and email the completed excel workbook along with scanned copies of the registration and evaluation forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send the actual excel workbook, not a scanned copy of the printed pages!
- Please fill in the date of training (mm/dd/yy) and the trainer’s name (last name, first name). If multiple trainers, list the lead trainer’s name.
- Please completely fill in the information for each training participant.
- Enter full names and ensure that names are spelled correctly. If using an initial for a middle name, put a period after the initial.
- For the question “Would you be willing to train others?” please choose Yes or No from the drop-down list.
- For the Rating Scale, please fill in the rating scored provided on the evaluation form (1-5).
- For the question on the evaluation form “Are you comfortable with administering naloxone”, please fill in Y for yes or N for no.
- The last three questions on the evaluation form are for the Trainer’s information; therefore, Trainers are not required to record the answers in the spreadsheet.
Please direct questions to the VACP Program Manager, Stephanie Diaz, at email@example.com or (804) 709-1094.